Warehouse Associate-Cincinnati, OHFull-time
You’ll be eligible for group Medical, Dental, Vision Reimbursement, Health Savings, Life, Disability, AD&D, 401(k), Paid Holidays, PTO, Profit Sharing, and many others!
The Associate would work on the 2nd shift that typically runs between the hours of 1:00PM to 9:30PM.
The Warehouse Associate will work closely with and support the Warehouse Manager in making sure that all inventory is accounted for and maintained properly in the Warehouse.
So What Would Your Days Look Like?
- Operate forklift, reach truck, etc.
- Pick, pack, wrap and stage customer orders.
- Load outbound delivery trucks and will calls.
- Consolidate product to maximize space utilization.
- Repacking or re-labeling due to damages/vendor errors and returns.
- Stock received merchandise and/or movement of stock items.
- Ensure facility is in clean and orderly condition.
- Answer phones and follow-up on orders, shortages and/or mistakes.
We Should Talk If:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds or more.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop and climb repetitiously throughout the day.
- Very good math skills and accuracy.
- Very good communication skills (customer service skills).
- Very good organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret printed orders and direction.
- Demonstrated record of safety and quality control.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Perform duties under minimal direction.
- Excellent attendance record.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 2+ years warehouse experience (shipping and receiving preferred).
- Forklift and reach truck experience required.
Millcraft Paper Company is an EEO employer. We are committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Millcraft Paper Company complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Millcraft Paper Company.