The Store Associate participates in the daily operation of the retail store including sales and customer service, delivery, inventory – pulling orders, stocking and replenishment, shipping, and others in support of the overall growth and maintenance of the store.
This is a fun position that enables you to work with our products as well as interact with customers on different levels. It is a position that enables future growth within the organization.
- Sell products and provide customer service daily.
- Unload incoming trucks.
- Check in and putting away incoming materials.
- Keep warehouse neat, orderly and safe.
- Maneuver about in a safe and effective manner.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Stock shelves.
- Rotate incoming stock.
- Answer phones and order entry.
- Outbound calls
- Fill customer orders and ready for pick-up or delivery.
- Load customer cars and outgoing delivery trucks.
- Utilize company van to make customer deliveries.
- Order incoming materials as needed.
- Clean driving record and ability to operate company equipment and vehicles.
- Solid basic math aptitude
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Previous experience using RF scanners and an ERP system are very beneficial to the training process.
- Ability to use material handling equipment
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of retail experience in a customer facing environment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate’s degree preferred.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by a Millcraft employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individual must be able to sit and speak for extended periods of time and lift up to 70lbs. Additional requirements include the ability to walk or navigate about, bend, lift, stoop, squat, push, and pull in order to fully perform the functions of this position. Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time