Sales Associate-Cleveland, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Dayton, OH; Detroit, MI; Fort Wayne, IN; Indianapolis, IN; Louisville, KYFull-time
WRITE YOUR FUTURE UPON MILLCRAFT PAPER COMPANY
Hair dryers – crossword puzzles – escalators – teabags – disposable razors – and Millcraft Paper Company.
What do these things have in common?
They were all born nearly 100 years ago!
The Millcraft Paper Company is a privately-owned, growing, diverse business headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. We have great presence in the Midwest – choose the city where you’d like to make your professional impact – Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Detroit, Indianapolis, Ft. Wayne.
Now in its fourth generation as a family-owned company, Millcraft continues to value people, from our team of great employees to our customers and suppliers. We focus on growth, diversity and learning and developing people!
At Millcraft, we embrace our opportunity to make a meaningful impact – every day! We think it’s pretty great that our President knows every employee by first name and interacts with them all. Ours is an environment where fun and achievement are synonymous. We have aspirations; we dream big; we’re committed; and we deliver!
We’re looking for future leaders and future winners. If you have the desire, passion and commitment, we have an outstanding opportunity for you to learn from the best and write your own future!
Millcraft has openings in all of our divisions for, “Future Star Performers” is our Sales Departments.
If you have a passion for driving toward and achieving sales goals and providing best-in-class customer service and follow-through then we want to talk to you!
THE DAY TO DAY STUFF
- Present and sell company products and services to current and new customers in order to achieve profitable growth and GP.
- Develop, maintain and foster relationships with key customers.
- Foster solid business partnerships by professionally representing the face of the company in all customer interactions. Balance relationships between customers and Millcraft resources by serving as liaison between the customer and the company.
- Provide support, guidance and direction to Customer Services Representatives in relation to your existing and potential customer base including but not limited to standard order specifications, pricing, quality, etc.
- Identify and vigorously pursue new customers. Develop relationships through prospecting, qualifying, lead generation, trade shows, networking including social media activity, and all others that will serve the advancement and growth of new and expanded business.
- Manage customer information and data; update status of potential or new business opportunities and other sales related information and provide reporting periodically or as requested. Create and/or prepare various reports including status, activity, closings, follow up, and any others. Maintains and prepares quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and price quotations in various formats including PowerPoint.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships along the operations and distribution continuum and among other key functional units of the organization to optimize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities and industry trends in order to participate in the formation of actionable, value added solutions through suggestions and feedback to appropriate staff. Identify and communicate ideas that support best practices in sales.
WE WANT TO TALK IF YOU READ THESE AND THINK, YEP, THIS IS ME:
- Developing knowledge of sales promotion and business development techniques.
- Direct management and accountability for a broad customer base.
- Outstanding communication skills with emphasis on mastery of the spoken word. Polished and well developed written communication skills.
- Highly responsive and proactive diligent customer servant.
- Ability to interface professionally and effectively with people both externally and internally.
- Ability to positively influence and persuade. Savvy negotiator.
- Strong organization, follow-up and time management skills along with the ability to effectively focus on goals and objectives.
- High technical proficiency including expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to PowerPoint. ERP and/or CRM experience is highly beneficial. Proven ability to create, compose and edit written materials that are presentation-ready, aesthetically pleasing and highly effective.
- A high level of trustworthiness and the ability to achieve and maintain integrity on all levels.
- Professional image and the ability to effectively represent the company both externally and internally.
- Self-motivated; self-disciplined; highly driven
EDUCATION and EXPEREINCE:
- 4-year degree preferred; emphasis in Business or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a paper and/or packaging or related industry or discipline is preferred.
Highly articulate communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate in various formats.
Intermediate to strong math aptitude. Specifically, the ability to create, maintain and adjust to projections, pricing, budgets, forecasts, and others.
Frequent travel is required.