Sales Account Manager
- Present and sell company products and services to current and new customers in order to achieve profitable growth and GP.
- Develop, maintain and foster strong strategic relationships with key customers.
- Foster solid business partnerships by professionally representing the face of the company in all customer interactions. Balance relationships between customers and Millcraft resources by serving as liaison between the customer and the company.
- Provide support, guidance and direction to Customer Services Representatives in relation to your existing and potential customer base including but not limited to standard order specifications, pricing, quality, etc.
- Identify and vigorously pursue new customers. Develop relationships through prospecting, qualifying, lead generation, trade shows, networking including social media activity, and all others that will serve the advancement and growth of new and expanded business.
- Provide efficient and effective feedback to all appropriate parties resulting from engagement of Voice of Customer activity.
- Manage customer information and data; update status of potential or new business opportunities and other sales related information and provide reporting periodically or as requested. Create and/or prepare various reports including status, activity, closings, follow up, and any others.
- Manage travel and entertainment expenses with diligence and care.
- Manage account inventory including hold stock, and receivables to optimize the company’s cash flow and capacity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and price quotations in various formats including PowerPoint.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships along the operations and distribution continuum and among other key functional units of the organization to optimize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Participate in the formation of actionable, value added solutions through suggestions and feedback to appropriate staff. Identify and communicate ideas that support best practices in sales.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of B2B selling experience is required with preference given to candidates with industry experience in paper, print, or packaging.
- Experience working with CRM/ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Must be technologically proficient and able to work effectively in MS Office, Power BI and Excel.
- Highly developed knowledge of sales prospecting, lead generation, promotions and business development techniques.
- Direct management and exclusive accountability for a broad customer base.
- Outstanding communication skills; must be able to clearly articulate our value proposition to our current and potential customers.
- Polished and well developed written communication skills.
- Highly responsive and provides proactive support and assistance to customers.
- Ability to interface professionally and effectively on all levels with people both externally and internally.
- Ability to positively influence others and negotiate resolutions.
- Strong organization, follow-up and time management skills along with the ability to effectively focus on goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to create, compose and edit written materials that are presentation-ready, aesthetically pleasing and highly effective.
- A high level of trustworthiness and the ability to achieve and maintain integrity on all levels.
- Professional image and the ability to effectively represent the company both externally and internally.