Nighthawk CDL A Driver- Indianapolis, IN; Cleveland & Cincinnati OHFull-time
We have an immediate need for a third shift Class A CDL Driver across our Divisions.
We start you at a very competitive pay rate; GREAT benefits in your 3rd month!
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A GROWING, STABLE COMPANY WITH WONDERFUL PEOPLE.
You’ll be eligible for group Medical, Dental, Health Savings, Life, Disability, AD&D, 401(k), Paid Holidays, PTO, Profit Sharing, and many others!
This driver will be responsible for working first shift which typically runs between the hours of 6 pm to 3 am.
On a daily basis you would:
- Drive a semi-truck/box truck on a designated route – no OTR
- Lift, hand carry or move cartons of paper as needed (weighing as much as 70 pounds)
- Use a RF Scanner device frequently
- Wrap pallets
- Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Operate a pallet jack and other material handling equipment in order to move orders and load trucks
- Operate two-wheelers as necessary in order to move and load orders
- Willingness to work OT when needed
Your experience includes:Class A CDL – one solid year of driving experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a physical and drug screen
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Good math skills
- Ability to use material handling equipment
MILLCRAFTis a privately-owned business headquartered in Cleveland, with 17 locations across the Midwest. With annual revenue in excess of $250M, this position is ideal for the candidate interested in an active, growing and fun environment! Millcraft has earned its reputation in the paper distribution and packaging industries upon a business philosophy in which the customer relationship is paramount. Now in its fourth generation as a family-owned company, Millcraft continues to carry the traditional family values of honesty and integrity, respect and loyalty to its business relationships with customers and suppliers alike.