Driver/Store Associate-Ann Arbor, MIFull-time
You’ll be eligible for group Medical, Dental, Vision Reimbursement, Health Savings, Life, Disability, AD&D, 401(k), Paid Holidays, PTO, Profit Sharing, and many others!
As the Driver and Retail Store Associate you will be responsible for delivering products directly to the customers of the Ann Arbor Store. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and organization, of the store as well as providing outstanding Customer Service to all clients that come through our doors.
So What Would Your Days Look Like?
- Delivering customer orders in company van
- Unloading incoming trucks
- Checking in and putting away incoming materials
- Keeping warehouse neat and orderly
- Safe maneuverability in all you do
- Lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Stocking shelves
- Rotating incoming stock
- Order entry
- Answering phones
- Placing outbound calls
- Filling customer orders
- Loading customer cars
- Loading outgoing trucks
- Ordering incoming materials as needed
We Should Talk If:
- Currently hold a valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a physical and drug screen
- Good math skills
- Proficiency in excel and word
- Ability to drive company vehicle
- Ability to use material handling equipment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Millcraft Paper Company is an EEO employer. We are committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Millcraft Paper Company complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Millcraft Paper Company.