Credit SpecialistFull-time Canton, MI
- Assist Credit Manager in maintaining A/R within corporate guidelines for over 60 days and DSO.
- Complete timely collection contact with customers to obtain payment for outstanding invoices.
- Monitor customer account aging’s to ensure timely contact with customer.
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers and ability to interact comfortably with others.
- Assist with risk monitoring of new accounts and setup in Microsoft AX ERP System.
- Assist with posting cash receipts on an as needed basis.
- Ability to speak concisely, clearly and persuasively with customers in order to obtain payment on invoices.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and able to work well with various departments – team player.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to accomplish department goals.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Associate and/or Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of Credit or credit-related experience.
- MS Office and basic PC skills at an intermediate level.
- Experience with accounting system (Axapta/AX a plus).