Who We Are and Who We Are Looking For…
Hair dryers – crossword puzzles – escalators – teabags – disposable razors – and Millcraft Paper Company. What do these things have in common? They were all born nearly 100 years ago!
Now in our fourth generation of leadership, we are family owned and Midwest strong, committed to supporting our communities because these are our homes. We hold strong to our principles, which tie us to our rich history and serve as our foundation for innovation and growth. We are the same hometown paper merchants our loyal clients have always known. But today we look different, with a firm regional footprint and a strong network of partners with international capabilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Everything! You’ll start with a robust and exciting onboarding/training/development program to enable you all the tools you’ll need to gain strength, confidence and knowledge, no matter what career path you feel is yours to take. We have great presence in the Midwest –which provides you the opportunity to choose the city where you’d like to make your professional impact – Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Detroit, Indianapolis, Ft. Wayne, and Louisville. We offer a blank sheet of paper on which you may begin to write your future, with support all along the way. Your entrepreneurial spirit, dreams, aspirations and desire will be your writing instruments.
WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU IF:
- You’re smart – you enjoy THINKING. You’re curious. You love to learn new things. You value interaction and relationships with people. You are relentless and you keep at it. You deliver on your word. And, you respect, appreciate and enjoy a very healthy work culture.
- You have a strong sense of how and where you’d like to start, and you are convincing! You make believers out of us – we buy what you’re selling. You are persuasive!
- You are competitive. You see the finish line, and what stands between it and you. And you go after it with energy and excitement.
- You have a style of communication that is easy and articulate. We say “Just Ask”, and we mean it!
- Confidence; to bring what you know, and embrace what you don’t as a learning opportunity.
- You have wild, crazy ideas and you love bantering with others about them. Nobody knows it “all”. We genuinely enjoy hearing (and want to hear) ideas.
- You are conscientious. Others know they can rely on you. AND, you hold others to their word. You may be impatient – perhaps you get antsy. We think that’s good!
- You are technically proficient. You’re great with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. You have no inhibitions with trying new technologies. What you don’t know, you are ready to learn!
- You embrace the concept of a “team”. At Millcraft, we win TOGETHER.
KEEP THIS IN MIND:
At Millcraft, we seek people who desire to make an impact. We are looking for bright, energetic, personable people that excite us. In them, we are happy to invest our time, resources and energy. Tell us who you want to be tomorrow, and we will select the development plan that supports your path to success!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Send us your information and we’ll keep you in consideration for future roles when they become available.