Recently Recognized as:
A 2019 Best and Brightest Company to Work for by the National Association for Business Resources and a 2020 Best Workplace in the Americas by the Printing Industries of America.
Founded in 1920, the Cleveland, Ohio-based Millcraft Paper Company is celebrating its Centennial in 2020 as an independently owned, fourth-generation merchant serving the professional paper, packaging and graphic arts industries. We hold strong to our core values and guiding mission which both ground us in the foundation of our rich history and propel us towards our future through vision and innovation. To many of our longest-standing customers, we are still the familiar, local paper merchant they have always known. But the fact is, for 100 years, we’ve never stopped growing and evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of the modern print marketplace. We enjoy a strong, regional footprint across the Midwest and a vital network of industry-leading partners with global capabilities.
We’re growing; we’re diversifying, and we’d love you to join us!
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF:
• You are curious. You enjoy problem-solving. You love to learn new things. You are relentless and you keep at it.
• You are confident. You bring what you know and embrace what you don’t as a learning opportunity.
• You are persuasive! You have a strong sense of how and where you’d like to start, and you are convincing! You are competitive. You see the finish line and what stands between you and it. You go after it with energy and excitement. You may be impatient; perhaps you get antsy. We think that’s good!
• You value interaction and relationships with people. You respect, appreciate and enjoy a healthy work culture.
• You embrace the concept of a “team”. At Millcraft, we win TOGETHER.
• You have a style of communication that is easy and articulate. We say “Just Ask.”, and we mean it!
• You are conscientious. Others know they can rely on you. You deliver on your word, and you hold others to theirs.
• You have wild, crazy ideas and you love bantering with others about them. Nobody knows it all. We genuinely want to hear your ideas.
• You are technically proficient. You’re great with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. You have no inhibitions with trying new technologies. What you don’t know, you are ready to learn!
We listen. We collaborate. We solve. We deliver. We have fun. Just ask.
Don't see what you're looking for? Send us your information and we'll keep you in consideration for future roles when they become available.